Good morning!  After much discussion and an abnormal amount of visits to the Weather Channel app on my phone, we have decided to POSTPONE the 2018 Columbia Rotary Golf Tournament due to a Monday weather forecast that becomes increasingly worse by the hour.  Storms, wind and heavy rain does not make for a pleasant golf outing or enjoyable Rotary fellowship.  We will announce a make up date in the next few days.

I want to sincerely thank Carl Byars and the entire Golf Committee for their hard work and leadership with this event.  Planning a golf tournament is an art form but rescheduling a golf tournament during “tournament season” is infinitely more challenging.  I appreciate all you do for Rotary!

If you have any questions, please feel free to call me on my mobile:  803-361-2212

President Kerry