The Membership Resource Center
Welcome Fellow Rotarians!
This is one stop shop for all the resources you could need as a Columbia Rotary Club Member.
• Columbia Rotary Club Social ~ Sponsored by Shives Funeral Home Wednesday, September 5th 2018 at 5.30pm at Terra 100 State Street West Columbia. This counts as a meeting make up!! Look Forward to seeing you there!
• September 21st Rotary District Fall Training Seminar Registration Fee: $35.00 per person Lunch is included Registration is available on the district database calendar
• September 22nd, Food Packing with The Outreach Program, 2 hours on Saturday morning at Seawell’s, Time 8:30am Sign up at the meeting or via email to email@example.com
• Invoices for Club dues were sent out the beginning of July and we still have many people that have not paid. Please pay your dues if you have not already, so our club can operate!
We have two committees that are trying to form in the Columbia Rotary Club.
1. The free libraries project. This free concept of take a book, leave a book serving folks without access to a library has now grown to over 60,000 Free Libraries. I have attached brief info regarding the Free Libraries. We need help building the library and getting everything organized. Please contact Sandra Owensby for more information 803-779-1971 firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The Social Committee needs more members. We need help with planning socials, two service projects and a holiday party. If you are interested in helping bring more fun to our great club contact Randolph Shives at email@example.com
Interested in Rotary Day at the SC State Fair?
Join Main Street Rotary Club for the LARGEST ROTARY MEETING in SCat the inaugural Rotary Day at the State Fair! It will be a fun-full day of fellowship, celebration and ‘HISTORY’ making as we start a new Rotary tradition in South Carolina.
Advance commemorative package includes entrance ticket to SC State Fair, celebratory t-shirt, custom wrist band, “Rotary” Ferris Wheel ride, opportunity to set a world record. Packages are $25 for an individual or $80 for a family of 4. Free entrance for Children under 5.
Online Meeting Make Up
Please select the meeting you missed, watch the video transcripts in full and submit the form when complete.
All information will be sent to club administration. Your information will not be sold or used for anything other than Rotary Club attendance.
District 7770 Links
Log in to the DacDB for district news, to pay your invoice and to update your membership information. If you need to contact one of your fellow club members you will need to log in to the DacDB.